Returning students and freshers
Note: Freshers are to login with their Application number and Surname. Old students are to login with their Application number and Surname.
You will need to upload your passport before making payment.
Current Charges view
- Regular Diploma Acceptance Fee: ₦3,000
- ND Full Time Acceptance Fee: ₦5,000
- ND Part Time Acceptance Fee: ₦5,000
- PDE Acceptance Fee: ₦10,000
Regular Diploma Program FRESH STUDENTS RETURNING STUDENTS Sub-Program Indigene Non-Indigene Indigene Non-Indigene Arabic & Islamic Studies ₦30,200 ₦37,000 ₦30,200 ₦37,000 Other Courses ₦48,775 ₦54,325 ₦32,000 ₦37,000 PDE (Professional Diploma in Education Program): ₦47,875 Advance Diploma in Legal Studies Program): ₦0 Degree Program Returning Students Fresh Students Department Indigene Non-Indigene Indigene Non-Indigene B.A Arabic ₦0 ₦0 - - B.A Islamic Studies ₦0 ₦0 - -
|FRESH STUDENTS||RETURNING STUDENTS|
Click here to check your admission status and pay your acceptance fee
Click here to check your PDE Special admission status and pay your acceptance fee
Application for the 2021/2022 Session Click here to Apply now
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into Kwara State College of Arabic & Islamic Legal Studies, Ilorin for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The following are the available programmes:
- Regular Diploma Programmes
- Sub-Diploma Programmes in affiliation with Kwara State University, Malete
- Professional Diploma in Education (PDE)
- Professional Diploma in Education (PDE Special)
- Advance Diploma in Legal Studies (ADLS)
- Imamship Training Programme
You can now make payment for your CAILS-KWASU foundation diploma
Follow the following steps:
- Login to the student portal using your matric/reg no and your surname
- Upload your passport photograph
- Click on 'Make Payment'
- Select 'CAILS-KWASU foundation diploma' from the fees dropdown
- Click on 'Continue'
- Confirm your details on the next page
- Supply your debit card details on the interswitch page and confirm your payment